MUDr. Ivo Ďurkovič / doctor, ophthalmologist
- a graduate from the Faculty of Medicine at Comenius University in Bratislava
- doctor of the Ophthalmology Department of St. Michael's Hospital in Bratislava, Department of Refractive Surgery and Cataract
- specialization exam - ophthalmology, a specialist in eye optics and optometry
- professional focus: laser refractive surgery, optics, optometry, cataract surgery
- regularly participates in national and international congresses as well as ophthalmological conferences focusing on optics and optometry
- completed courses: - Femto-cataract - course, ESCRS, London 2014, Complications of phacoemulsification - course, Kerarings - course, ESCRS, Barcelona 2015, Phacoemulsification - intensive course, Vadodara, Dr. Rupal Shah, 2016
- the founder of the world's largest private network of optical shops in Slovakia.
- management of CORNEA center and Veni Vidi eye microsurgery clinic
- management of iClinic centers
iClinic / Eye Clinic
Before undergoing a surgery, everyone wants to know that they are in good hands. Our doctors are among the leaders in the field of ophthalmology, as evidenced by their membership in European and international professional companies. They have many years of experience with laser eye surgery; we carry out excimer laser surgeries in Slovakia since 2007.
Members of our team will be in close contact with you throughout the course of the surgery. From the entrance examination, to the surgery to the post-op checkup, they will provide perfect care to your satisfaction with their professional and human approach.
Our doctors have successfully completed thousands of surgeries. Join the multitude of satisfied patients and say goodbye to glasses today.